- COUNTY POINTS LIST
- USE OF THE COUNTY POINTS LIST
- COMPETITIONS FROM WHICH POINTS ARE ACCRUED
The County Points List shows the rankings of individual bowlers in the County based on their performance in county competitions over the previous 3 years. The full points list will be sent to all registered clubs and all County Committee members each year for reference, and should be filed with this section if the Information Pack.
The County Selection Committee (comprising the County Team Manager and 2 Team Captains nominated by him/her) selects the County Squad from the palyers on the current County Points List, although inclusion on the List does not guarantee selection. The Team Manager will also have up to 2 'wild cards' available to use in exceptional circumstances to select bowlers with a proven record at County level, providing such bowlers have not played in a CCSMBA County Competition in the past 12 months.
The County Points List is also used to determine the winners of the County Lady and County Gentlemen Player of the Year trophies
- County Fours, Triples, Pairs and Singles
- Two Wood Singles
- Mixed Pairs
- Team of Three
- Champion of Champions
- Four Wood Pairs
- Two Wood Mixed Fours
- Under 25's (NB There must be a minimum of 8 entrants for points to be awarded and only the top 4 only are awarded half the points shown below.)
- Winner - 6 points
- Runner Up - 5 points
- Semi-finalist - 4 points
- Quarter-finalist - 2 points
- Points will be credited at the end of the season.
- Points will be accumulated over 3 years.
- The earliest year's points will be deleted as a new year is added.
- The sum of the 3 years is used for team selection.
- Any bowler not affiliating for a year :
- will not be eligible for selection and all points gained will be deleted from the list.
- will start from scratch when affiliating once more.